The past few weeks have been particularly trying for our family as we face the holiday season without our daughter, Morgan. It is the community’s continued outpouring of love and support that helps us endure this difficult time each day. We thank the members of the non-profit group, Forgotten Victims, and the many others who will help spread the word about Morgan’s disappearance by marching in upcoming holiday parades at Vinton, Salem, and Roanoke, Virginia. Your support has helped lift our spirits when we needed it most.
A group from the Forgotten Victims, a non-profit for which Morgan Harrington used to volunteer, has organized “Let’s Bring Morgan Home for X-Mas” floats (cars) as part of upcoming holiday parades in Virginia. The cars will showcase www.FindMorgan.com signage, fliers will be distributed, and children from the Forgotten Victims organization will carry a Find Morgan banner.
The Vinton Christmas Parade: Thursday, December 3, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- The car will be the 34th float in the parade
- A map and additional information may be found at http://www.vintonchamber.com/parade.htm
Salem Christmas Parade: Friday, Dec 4, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- The car will be the 35th float in the parade
- The parade will run on Main Street through the town
- Additional information may be found at http://www.salemva.gov/news/index.html
City of Roanoke Annual Christmas Parade: Friday, Dec 11, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Details are not yet available online