- Health Save the Next Girl collaborates with the Girl Scouts of America to teach and promote safety to younger girls.
- October 12, 2012 planned airing of America’s Most Wanted episode featuring Morgan’s unsolved homicide.
- October 17, 2012 is the memorial service at the Copeley Bridge in Charlottesville
- First distribution of the Morgan Dana Harrington Scholarship at the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- November – Follow-up trip to the OMNI village in Zambia to visit the Morgan Dana Harrington Education Wing.